Alan starts school tomorrow, a new structure and routine in our life.
Two weeks to the big 10th anniversary of NewSpring celebration at the BiLo Center in Greenville. I remember the 5th anniversary at the Civic Center in Anderson. I still have the cloth bags handed out that day in my grocery sack collection. There were tremendous traffic jams that day. Perry warned today of similar problems this time. "Come early. Car pool and be nice in traffic."
God HAS done amazing things in people's lives through NewSpring. I know our life is radically different today than it was 5 years ago because of our involvement with NewSpring - home group, volunteering, getting our finances in shape. Our attitude and knowledge of Jesus and the Bible is different too.
It has been unusually cold here lately. I took this picture at a local restaurant the other night. Why? I'm not really sure. It just struck me as an icon.
I've only eaten at the Beacon twice in the 4 years I've lived in Spartanburg. We took the crew who helped us move here from Greenwood to the Beacon to eat on the day we moved. And we took the two interns Alan worked with at Nestle, just for the experience. It's nostalgic that places like this exist, but food like that will kill you "a plenty."
No comments:
Post a Comment