I'm still recovering today but yesterday was GREAT! Apparently I wore out the little ones too at Cousins Camp. (l to r: Annalisa, Kade, Cara, Libby)
We started in my tent on the porch by sharing a story set in Alaska. That brought some interesting questions. Then we went inside and made granola bars. They got to try all the ingredients and each had a favorite. Mama cooked the bars while we went out for a "hike" around the yard. Yes, it was COLD, but at least it wasn't raining or windy. Just chilly, so we bundled. When they got tired and "hungry" we went in to eat our snack. And we smeared peanut butter on pine cones and rolled them in birdseed. So of course we had to go back outside to hang those in the tree. More "hiking" before they wanted to go inside. Next thing I knew, they were piled up in Mama's bed watching a video.
We had a FUN day together. Each one of them was very sweet and well-behaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment