Saturday, October 09, 2010

10-10-10

Tomorrow the local cycling group will enjoy The Fertilizer Ride. Even though I may not get to go on the ride, since it may be a mountain bike ride, I think it is GREAT that there will be one to celebrate October 10th, 2010. Today Alan and I enjoyed the first ever ride for The Child's Place, our local child advocacy center. Good crowd for a first time event, and well organized too, though there is room for improvement.

I am writing today via wireless connection, sitting on our back deck watching the pond for turtles. The weather is glorious. Our new house is in town and we are enjoying the convenience. It is still a mess, however. We have a LONG to do list.

However, I am VERY happy to be here. I love the paint and new carpet. The move was stressful but uneventful. Nothing got broken. Our new furniture looks terrific. So, I guess the thing to say about the house is "it's coming along." We like our new neighbors and we are having fun meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment