Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday the 20th

First, a basketball update. PC beat Auburn Saturday in Alabama. WOW! The little team I met just last week took on an SEC team and came away the winners. Great job!

Saturday we ate at Grits & Groceries for the 3rd Saturday in a row, this time with Alan's family, who then drove on down to check out our new place. It was a terrific day to stay in with family - rainy, grey and cold all day. Typical SC December weather. But for the guests, I might have stayed in my PJs all day.

Sunday we drove up to Anderson (after church on the couch) and enjoyed some time with my family at my sister's and at their church. Delisa and Carrie helped direct the children's musical. Annalisa was a cow (think ChikFilA), Cara was an angel (typecasting?) and Libby was a sheep. Purely adorable.

Tonight there is a full lunar eclipse, and tomorrow is the winter solstice. I am SO READY to start adding daylight to my days.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH for longer days!!!

    Merry Christmas to Mr and Mrs B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update to update: they beat Wake Forest in Winston.Must be those kilts they wear makes them faster than those baggy a** things teams wear now a days.Oh what is that you say, they don't wear kilts! I think Wake is pretty gosh awful this year, but PC is also a good team.Go Hose!

    ReplyDelete