Hard to believe April is almost over. I've only blogged twice this month, so I thought I'd drop a few lines as things wrap up and we move into May.
Easter weekend was tremendous. We celebrated with all of Alan's family on Friday night the 22nd. Alan had that day off and after I went to the Y to cycle, he gave blood, we had lunch with the Eichelbergers and hit the Master Gardener's Plant Sale at the Farmers' Market and then home to fill one of my garden boxes with two cucumber plants, three kinds of tomatoes, & 6 bush green beans already 12 inches high.
Saturday we spent some time with my mom and then the afternoon with his dad in the garden, mainly mulching the asparagus and blueberries (:
NewSpring Saturday night with our new home group was amazing. 4th row. Moving worship. Total for the weekend - 23 services on 5 campuses, over 24,000 adults and 4500+ kids attended, and more than 725 people accepted Christ. Check Nancy Knox's blog for insights on that which I ditto.
Easter Sunday we were home alone all day. Quiet, peaceful. A few small projects, nothing big. Just hanging out together, enjoying being home.
God is so good!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment