Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhog's Day

What a strange American holiday. Made even stranger by the typical commercialism. Of COURSE he saw a shadow, with all those TV cameras around. How silly!

I can't believe it is February already. I'm not even used to saying 2006 yet.

Yesterday was my darling nephew Dave's birthday. I'm such a slacker Aunt that I didn't acknowledge it with a card or even a phone call. But I am here to tell you now that Dave is one awesome guy! He is a special and unique individual, with a very sweet heart. Here he is with his beautiful wife Rachaelle.





My Arbonne Experience - today I got to try the Arbonne Aromatherapy Unwind massage oil. I had my regular massage and afterwards noticed that my therapist had some Arbonne products on a shelf in the room. I asked if she had ever used the massage oil. She had some and let me try it. She said it is too greasy for actual massage, and sure enough I rubbed it onto my hands but had to wipe off the excess with a tissue. But the fragrance was really nice and my hands seem smooth tonight. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment