Sunday, November 26, 2006

Finished with Football - Bring on Basketball

Thanksgiving! My favorite holiday. I really enjoyed the last few days. Dinner Wednesday night with Alan's extended family at Grandma's house. All day Thursday with my family at Mama's. I loved just hanging out and catching up with those I love. Friday we went to our first Clemson basketball game of the season; I love Clemson basketball. The football game on Saturday was disappointing but exactly what I expected. I don't remember Clemson ever having so much talent and experience on the field but this season the coaches never figured out a game plan to use it. I'm OVER all football for this season.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately and I appreciate it. Just another thing for me to be thankful for this year. Even though 2006 has been difficult in many ways, along the journey there were many blessings. And for those, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment