
Here she is. Annalisa Bradlee McCall born on her mother's birthday, December 28th. Congratulations to Delisa and Brad.

There he is. The Man in his new wool cycling jersey. Thanks to his parents for this great Christmas gift. Alan wore it 4 times while we were in Colorado - twice snowboarding and twice snowmobiling. He even got comments on this shirt in traffic. We got caught in a blizzard and as we inched along I-70 down the mountain, the driver of the truck beside us asked him about the shirt.

Snowshoeing -- What fun! No, you don't usually need a helmet but I had just gotten off the snowmobile. Wayne got the shoes for Christmas, and I got to try them out on the culdesac in all that snow. Alan used our new digital camera (again, thanks to his parents) to practice his photography skills. Mostly he took lots of snow and scenery and pics of me in an orange helmet or an orange hat. Not too exciting.
He didn't get to bicycle any this trip. We never saw the ground. They had about 2 feet of snow when we arrived and got 8-10 inches more while we were there. And have had another storm since. Oh how happy I am to live in SC, but all that snow was fun to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment