It's 9pm on Wednesday night and I'm so tired. Alan and I are at church to help host the Financial Learning Experience (FLE) with Joe Sangl, affectionately known as "flee....." And I'm not terribly busy or involved right now, so I'm surfing the web to stay awake.
You have NO IDEA what an unusual experience it is to be bored at this church. NewSpring is ALWAYS exciting. It makes me hyper just to come here. People are in the auditorium right now with Joe getting their world rocked and their hearts changed. God is working on them!
Last night was Home Group at Patti's. Someone asked me recently what we do at home group. Mostly we sit around and talk about church and what God is doing and how great He is.
Sunday was our 6 month anniversary at the Greenville campus, and the first regular 3 service day - 9:15, 11:15 and 6:00. We did it Dec 21 and had 2800 attend, so we knew it was time. The two Sundays after Christmas were WILD - packed with people. The Christmas rush never slowed down. So we ramped up the volunteer teams for an evening service and it TOOK OFF.
Yeah God!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment