Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Watching Riding but not Riding

I've been using the DVR to enjoy the spring classics and last week's Tour of Romandie on Versus. Seen plenty of cycling. Not done much myself. Two weekends off due to rain and then humidity so high you'd need gills. Still, I'm getting excited about GTR 2010 in Covington next week.

I'm also PSYCHED about church on Sunday. Mother's Day at Newspring is always spectacular and this one will wow, no doubt. We plan to watch it live on the Internet at Alan's sister's house Sunday morning. Ah, technology.

Today I am disturbed by two Guardian cases I worked on today. Enjoyed meeting with my clients at their schools. Did NOT like it when the 9 year old told me in casual conversation that his paternal grandfather had told him to "vote for dad" in the custody case. Like a NINE year old can vote. We covered why it's the judge's job to make that decision, not his.

Then my first grade client told me his grandmother told him to tell his counselor he wanted to live with her. Me "Do you?" Him-Yes "Why?" It's fun over there.

Well of course. She has the fourwheeler. And your other grandmother makes you do homework 4 days a week. Whatever. But please do tell your counselor. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment