Friday, August 27, 2010

August is the LONGEST month

Now that my life is about to change, I am anxious to get on with it. It has been VERY hard to be patient. Alan's job is going well, but he is TIRED of that long commute. The home inspection went well and we are set to close the morning of Sept 16th. We've given notice to our current landlord and hope to move the last week in September. We've had fun shopping, but not buying yet, for new things for the house. And paint and carpet. I'm wrapping up my current cases at work but still have things set into mid-October. Until this week is has been typically hot. I've been exercising, but not outside much. No biking at all, for months now. Too hot. At least football season has started. Mama had a quick bout of pneumonia that landed her in the hospital two days, but she has recovered beautifully. Tomorrow is Fuji Family Fun Day at the Greenville Drive game and Alan is anxious to go. I just hope it's not too hot.
Hang in there. Not much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment