Monday, November 01, 2010

November 1

Well, I don't know what is great in Greenwood lately because I haven't been here. I left on Thursday to go to Columbia and meet a friend from law school. Friday we drove all day, up through the Shenandoah Valley, to Washington, DC, for a conference on Saturday and Sunday morning. Back to Columbia late yesterday and home this morning. Stopped in Ninety Six to check on Hopson and meet Alan for lunch. Home for an afternoon nap. What a great life!

I cannot describe how beautiful the drive up was. Plus the weather while we were there was perfect. No, I did not take part in the Jon Stewart rally for "sanity" but I did see some amazing Halloween costumes on people.

Now it is November and all the things I said in Sept and Oct I'd do "in November" well, it's time to get started, I guess. The 13-16th Wayne and Sarah are coming for a visit from Denver as part of their November road trip. We are looking forward to that.

Apparently I missed a most excellent football game (Ninety Six at Ware Shoals) Friday night. Another disappointing Clemson game on Saturday. Glad I didn't waste any time or effort on that. Alan said he gave candy to about 150 trick or treaters Sunday evening and our neighborhood had 2 cops directing traffic. Sorry I missed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment