Sunday, November 07, 2010

Weekend Report

Time Change: loving it! See Gr8NGwd for a fabu pic I took last week. Same view this morning, from the bed at 8am. So nice to sleep in my own warm bed. Yes, I put the electric blanket on it already.

Clemson football: Glad I went to the game Saturday, although it was COLD and both teams played poorly. Still, a win is a win, and Carolina went down spectacularly so it was a good football day.

GTR: the organizers of our favorite tandem event announced that May 19-22, 2011, we will be riding in Macon, GA. Great! I hope to get in LOTS of riding between now and then.

Friends: We have great friends. SO looking forward to a visit from Wayne and Sarah next weekend.

Family: We have a great family. SO looking forward to Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday.

Just grateful, thankful and SO aware of how blessed I am. This time of year brings that on for me reliably. And I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment