Super Bowl Sunday we charted a new course and rode 20 miles. Loved the new route, on Flatwood. So happy to live where there are good biking roads.
We seized the moment. Saturday was still cold, grey and windy. Misty rain in the morning. Not good for biking. But we checked the forecast and decided to watch church Saturday night so we could ride Sunday morning.
Over 13,000 people attended NewSpring this past weekend, and it was a great service - about when bad things happen to good people. This series has been terrific.
I hit the Y twice today, at 10:30 for yoga, which I enjoy even though the room is cold, and at 1:30 for swim class. There was a swim meet Saturday, which typically means the pool is cold the Monday after, but they did a good job with the temp. Unfortunately they must have shocked the chemicals, because I REEKED, even after my shower. A long bath at home tonight and Alan says there is still a whiff. Good thing I didn't expose my hair to that water.
We enjoyed the Super Bowl with Alan's family last night, although Alan was disappointed the Steelers didn't win. Tough to win when you keep giving the other team the ball.
Monday, February 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment