Tuesday, February 01, 2011

First things first on the first

Happy Birthday today to my favorite nephew Dave. I also have a favorite nephew Dustin and a favorite nephew Erik. But today is Dave's Day!!!

The weather - well, it stinks. Could be worse, of course. We aren't getting the HUGE winter storm most of the rest of the continental US is getting right now, but it is cold and grey here, anticipating rain for 2 days now. 11 below in Denver this morning. Warmer than that in Kotz, AK. Brrrr.

This past weekend was nice and we got in the second bike ride of the year Sunday afternoon, a mere 12 miles.

Saturday was Cousins Camp

Here they are - Lady Libby, King Kade, Queen Cara, and Princess Annalisa. I can only hope they had as much fun as I did. Kudos to my excellent assistant, Hannah Beatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment