Thursday, June 02, 2011

From the Farmer's Market


Today at the farmer's market I met Steve Miller from Abbeville Blooms farm and had a nice chat, so of course I had to purchase a few stems. Beautiful.


I also made my own route on the way to Spartanburg and back today for a meeting and saw 4 stops on this weekend's CFSA Farm Tour. Have already visited some of the 20 farms open this Saturday and Sunday, and will be able to tour only 3 or 4 this weekend, so I drove by the Presbyterian College garden, Live Oak Farms in Woodruff, a "yard garden" in a subdivision neighborhood near Spartanburg, and Parson Produce south of Clinton. We met Daniel Parson at Grits & Groceries several months ago and I talked with him again today at the PC garden, so I definitely wanted to get by his place.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Mandie Hayes
    mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete