Yes, more about food. I love this time of year because I love tomatoes. Kudos to my friend John Eichelberger who gifted me with the bounty of his garden yesterday - grape tomatoes and big cucumbers. Some okra from Alan's parent's garden in Oakway to boil and to cook in tomato gumbo. I used Yoko's recipe to make a refreshing Cuke drink. Yum Yum. I'm all about tomatoes and other fresh veggies.
Welcome home Hopson! We finally retrieved our pet from Kathryn's farm yesterday. I am happy to have him home. A few new treats from PetSmart and an appointment on Wednesday for grooming. We'll see how he likes "city living."
Two bike rides this weekend - a short four miles around the neighborhood Saturday morning on my new mtn bike - a Rocky Mountain frame Alan traded for and set up just for me. 15 miles on the tandem today - again around the neighborhood, but a bit further afield. In Converse Heights, but also around the lake at Duncan Park, and twice up and down the HubCity Connector trail. It's HOT out there. July in SC!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment