Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Long-sleeve Season
Anything below 70 is cold to me, so tonight I had to break out the long sleeved shirts. Oh, the seasons are a'changin'. We took the tandem out about 6:45 tonight, and I didn't quite wear enough clothes. Not long pants season yet, but I could have used a thicker jersey or one with sleeves. We wore our matching Clemson jerseys and looked COOL! Rode through the neighborhood, the length of the Hub City Connector trail (BUSY), around Duncan Park Lake and back to the house before dark, just barely. 11 miles. Now I'm watching the replay of the Clemson win at FSU last Saturday night. What a game! Go Tigers!! A funny thing I was reading about tonight. Around SparkleCity there are these kudzu control sites. Check out KOkudzu.com for the info. Group of community volunteers trying to tame this monster, mostly without chemicals. There's a site at Duncan Park that we were curious about, so we checked it out. Funny, interesting, commendable stuff on their website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment